What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive course teaching you how to make money on Youtube
- Providing you with access to an online community to talk and collaborate with Youtube celebrities
- Providing you with step-by step videos showing you everything you need to succeed
- Providing you with your own personal website to showcase your videos
- Providing you with a social media dashboard to help you track money
- Providing you with tools to help blow up your Youtube channel
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Start Like Me scores 71.80/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://startlikeme.com/video/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD10.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: startlikeme.com you’ll also be taken through to startlikeme.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)